To export your saved passwords from the Brave browser, follow the steps below:
1. Open Brave and go to Settings.
2. Expand Additional Settings and select Autofill.
3. Select Passwords.
4. Then, click on the three dots icon on the right side above the Saved Passwords list and select ‘Export passwords…‘.
5. Enter your computer’s password to export the passwords.
6. Save the .CSV file to your device.
That’s it! You have exported your login data from the Brave Chrome browser.
Now, you can easily import these passwords to the TrustLock Password Manager by following our guide on how to import passwords to TrustLock.